[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Sky's coverage is absolutely predictable and boring. Only analysing Man U. We get a mention once, when they look at the lineup and then back to discussing Mean U. Boring and disrespectful.

So true... sickening pundits. Proves how ignorant they are with teams outside the top 6.

Glossed right over our team. God I hope we embarrass them tonight. I’d love it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who are Manchester United playing tonight as opposition not mentioned yet on Sky.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Signing a striker with genuine presence is an absolute priority before next season. Like the look of the midfield but you have to feel for poor Connolly all up top on his own.

Stephens is due a good game, needs to watch Fernandes. Frightening front 5.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
8f6b6a1b7287323d820facdd939d206c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats not bad seeing as Stephens is nailed on!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Jeez, obvs one eye on Norwich hence no Maupay. That Man Utd team is very strong, we'll do well to get a draw.

Totally agree, Norwich is the big one where we should be aiming for three points. A point today would be a bonus - it feels unlikely, but would be fantastic.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Ryan
Lamptey Duffy Dunk
Montoya Bissouma Stephens Propper Burn
Mac Allister
Connolly

Oddly interesting. No wingers, obviously, we're not trying to be creative as a team but we have Mac Allister on the pitch to do our creating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports