Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
It was a slip . Not intentional . Ref gave it which strangely happens a lot to big clubs

Steele should be getting fingers to the header

Pretty drab . No pace down wings . No bite in midfield

Lot of work to do in the summer otherwise we are in danger of a long horrible season imo
Agree. Is RDZ the man to oversee it? He's the best manager we've ever had but he's lost his mojo and so have the players.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
It's all very well me sitting here grasping my hot Cocoa, but I hope those Albion fans that made it tonight get behind the lads in the second half. It's no fun being given the run around so a twelfth man can only help.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
We haven't got anyone else to play :ROFLMAO: They're all injured or have been sold. What do you want from him?
To stop injuring our players? Only really Solly who went down during a match. The rest are either in training or coming back far too soon. He's even hopeful Solly can be back by the final game, which is still far too soon.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Was laughed at a month or 2 ago when I said De Zerbi out. No doubt in my mind at all now. Give the players a break from his disasterclass that’s been the last 6 months. They look physically and mentally drained. Let the players express themselves for the last few games without the mindless robotic tactics they are forced to follow.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Watching on TV I thought he was complaining about being booked for simulation. Amazed it was a free kick. Total gift from the ref.
Yes. I thought it had been given against him at first.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
injuries schminjuries, just a totally illogical set up, so many players committed to the first phase that there’s no one to actually attack, and twice the danger when we lose it. yes it’s man city, but they’ve barely come out of first gear

StarLizard/recruitment have also got our squad pace attributes all wrong. We’re carrying Gilmour, Lallana, Milner, whilst sadly Gross and Veltman have aged several seasons in one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cheer up, five more games of this turgid shit to sit through yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here