Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sky have just shown the dressing room celebrations.

It seemed like all of the club's employees were in there! :)

Last edited:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Sky - “It looks like he’s saying his goodbyes”

Ali Mac - Standing there smiling.
I agree with Sky.
I thought he looked visibly upset and forcing a smile.

I'd love to keep all of this wonderful team together for next season but I trust RDZ to ensure the newcomers will be just as effective no matter who goes.
What a season. What a team. What a club.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
That was the ultimate pinnacle of a season of De Zerbi ball for me.

Someone sent me a message (Man u fan) saying it was like watching Man City v Man City - Oh No, I said, that was like watching Brighton v Man City!

Love the bromance RDZ has with Pep too.

All club employees just got 20% pay rise - what a Club!

I agree with Sky.

I'd love to keep all of this wonderful team together for next season but I trust RDZ to ensure the newcomers will be just as effective no matter who goes.
Yes, it was his goodbyes I think. Knows he's leaving a great club and fans though!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
FT: Brighton 1-1 Man City
"Since the start of February, only Manchester City (24) and Liverpool (23) have earned more home points in the Premier League than Brighton (20)."

Fortress Amex.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Had a City fan at Falmer station say to me they wished they were playing us at Wembley in the cup final because everything about us and our club is just brilliant. I managed to say 'cheers' to her rather than 'I f*ckibg love you, will you marry me?' as I was thinking.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Roll on next season can’t wait and too go with it my youngest daughter has her 1 st season ticket going to be some ride next season

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Pep Guardiola:

"Exceptional game. Congratulations to Brighton for their deserved qualification to the Europa League."

[Was this game a good test?] "It was absolutely, this time Brighton, they destroy the other opponents they have been playing. They did it in certain moments, especially the last 10 or 15 minutes, we struggled but we did really well."

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Pep Guardiola:

"Exceptional game. Congratulations to Brighton for their deserved qualification to the Europa League."

[Was this game a good test?] "It was absolutely, this time Brighton, they destroy the other opponents they have been playing. They did it in certain moments, especially the last 10 or 15 minutes, we struggled but we did really well."
Still hate the twat.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
IMG_20230525_002313_085.jpg

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I agree with Sky.

I agree, but was encouraged that Caicedo looked very normal…

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
That interview segment was just beautiful. I have a tear in my eye. How far we have come, this feels like the pinnacle! Wow. These are the best of times.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
When asked about strengthening for next season, Tony Bloom said just now on Sky, "We've been working hard on our squad, and we'll continue to do that over the next 2 or 3 months." Watch out world, Tony Bloom is firing up his computer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here