Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On a general point, it’s great to see a team actually try and go toe-to-toe with City and try and play through them, it’s amazing that it’s us

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Score ought to be 4-4, lol. Beautiful open football... Cannot believe how well our patched-up line-up is playing. Put in Mac, Dunk, Webster and Ferguson next half, and we might pull off a win.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
This is so amazing!! I'm absolutely loving this game!

We're outplaying the best team in the world! Literally. We deserve to be winning. They're absolute quality, but we're even better! So what does that make us?

RDZ.. greatest Albion manager of all time.

I don't care what the second half musters, but I can't f***ing wait to get it started.

That Enciso goal. The all round AUDACITY to take it City like we are. I can't believe it. I'm on cloud 9.

A squad full of superstars... and we're resting some of our best players!

f***ing unbelievable....

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
On a general point, it’s great to see a team actually try and go toe-to-toe with City and try and play through them, it’s amazing that it’s us
We are pressing them really hard which most teams don't do, like us it leaves too much space, but they're really struggling with it.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
That was very, very good. Not a poor performance among them. Even their goal doesn't take the shine of that for me.

The pessimist in me, however, is telling me it won't go so well once Pep has a few choice words with them.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
And to think I contemplated watching this. No words. Buonanotte has looked quality too.
If they were told to go out enjoy and play with freedom they've achieved that over and over. F*ck me that was enjoyable to watch...

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
It's been am exhibition from us this 1st half against the Champions no less! Lovely stuff by us. Those who have given Buonaotte some stick, he's going to be a star without a doubt!
This. Cracking game. I must admit I was apprehensive when I saw the team sheet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here