Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Red for me. The potential to get to the ball was there for Welbs. Clumsy challenge giving the ref a decision to make.

Would that get overturned on appeal? I don’t think so.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Judgement call, ref gave it. VAR right to stick with it.

It’s what everyone has been asking for :shrug: the fact they took so long to decide that was nonsensical.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People will say we’re playing with an extra player, but one of ours is Jahanbakhsh so it’s essentially 10 vs 10

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Forget the first 2mins, been playing well so far.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Judgement call, ref gave it. VAR right to stick with it.

It’s what everyone has been asking for :shrug: the fact they took so long to decide that was nonsensical.

Reminds me of Old Trafford where our stone wall penalty claim was given a cursory two second glance at the monitor.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Potter needs to change the system up, get more players centrally, City are moving everyone central in midfield because they know we are rubbish out wide.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Brilliant by White on Foden. A duel which will hopefully soon be seen in England training once Southgate gets his marching orders.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bissouma steals the ball. Macallister with loads of time, gives it away. AJ crap cross before them. What do people see in them at this level? Out of the two i'd keep Macallister. Hope Welbeck can stay on........

Connolly hat trick

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
At least he got to wear the stripes once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here