Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Get in, lets go for it. Nothing to lose...

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Well what would you know if you shoot you have a chance of scoring.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

It was great composure from Trossard. He didn't shoot straight away and get the shot blocked, like some players might have done. That kind of composure in the box is what we normally are missing.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Gungohan injured. Good. What the **** is Pep doing plaing his first 11 Versus 10 for 8 minutes with next week in mind? Isiot. I actually want Chelsea to win that. Find City so dominating and so boring because of it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
There will be an utter circus if it turns out he misses the CL and it was a result of Ali Js (admittedly terrible) tackle.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Gungohan injured. Good. What the **** is Pep doing plaing his first 11 Versus 10 for 8 minutes with next week in mind? Isiot. I actually want Chelsea to win that. Find City so dominating and so boring because of it.

Two weeks until the CL final, players need game time before that.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It was great composure from Trossard. He didn't shoot straight away and get the shot blocked, like some players might have done. That kind of composure in the box is what we normally are missing.
It's what Trossard is missing just as much as the rest of the team most of the time. If he could do it regularly, it would be great .............................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here