Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Given the angst about bounced posts, can I get away with bouncing this one posted pre match? :lolol:

I am highly offended by you bouncing this post.

Why are you trying to undermine other posters? I bet you have form for this behaviour. Calling NSC mumsnet.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You hang on my every single word here. Serious question. Why don’t you ignore me?

Because I’m not a child.
Also, I don’t hang on your every word, I find you exceptionally tedious and self absorbed, you’re also terribly inconsistent with your behaviour, and seeing as it’s an open forum and I’m free to post what I like I’ll continue to highlight your awful takes.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
:lol: :lol: you really do invite the attention don’t you.

What pleasure do you think I take from reading your awful takes, bigoted opinions and constant clogging up and derailing of threads?

Well given you don’t want to ignore me, you probably do enjoy my posts on some subconscious level. Sorry to inform.

But go ahead, I’ll have a follower. Be warned I may start a count of your instant responses though as it is becoming slightly obsessive.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well given you don’t want to ignore me, you probably do enjoy my posts on some subconscious level. Sorry to inform.

But go ahead, I’ll have a follower. Be warned I may start a count of your instant responses though as it is becoming slightly obsessive.

Knock yourself out, that’s clearly the kind of stuff that gives you a hard on.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
148C28D1-1E2F-48D7-BC6C-10751B39AF13.gif. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here