Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Phew, avoided a giant killing by Liverpool.
My Liverpool supporting friend said they were the underdogs before the game.

There’s 150 mins of the game on ITVX if anyone wants to watch again. Game 15 under FA Cup.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That was fun, a very even game with probably the right result, biggest plus for me was that the players were far more up for this game than I was when I arrived at the Amex. Mojo has gone from 10 to 2 and now back up to 8

I do worry that RDZ seems concerned about whether he is going to get the players he needs to make a push for Europe.

All will be clearer in a couple of days.

That was fan bloody tastic though

Home game against a shit lower league team in the next round please. Massive or Fleetwood by choice

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sat near the front of west upper? Good view but poor atmosphere, much prefer the north. Didn't really hear the north, not sure if that's normal or not from the centre? Could hear liverpool and couldn't wait to shut them up, especially as we had a few obvious ones around us

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sat near the front of west upper? Good view but poor atmosphere, much prefer the north. Didn't really hear the north, not sure if that's normal or not from the centre? Could hear liverpool and couldn't wait to shut them up, especially as we had a few obvious ones around us
fair number of people in different places…..fair number of those who dont normally come….etc etc ..kinda not surprised it was a bit quieter

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Webster taken off at half time as he had the 💩💩

Been unwell the past few days apparently.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Webster taken off at half time as he had the 💩💩

Been unwell the past few days apparently.
He was therefore literally an accident waiting to happen

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Mitoma said in his interview that they had worked on that free kick in training. Well done to Deniz Undav, who must have practiced that block not expecting to be on the pitch. Impressive professionalism. It won't be recorded as such, but it was an assist.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Mitoma said in his interview that they had worked on that free kick in training. Well done to Deniz Undav, who must have practiced that block not expecting to be on the pitch. Impressive professionalism. It won't be recorded as such, but it was an assist.
The ITV commentary, namely McCoist, mentioned it though he didn't know Undav's name.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We were in the front row of WSL (it was pretty quiet up there today)……I like the ability to see what’s going on tactically but won’t rush back up there, much prefer being closer to the pitch. My mate said it took way longer to get into the train queue from up there too, and the concourse seemed much more congested than WSL. Nice for a change though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here