Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Just got in and before I look at any other posts. 1st thing to say is
YES.

Second is it felt in the stadium that there were LOADS of bad decisions. I know we won, but fùck me. I was right behind Klopp and yiu could see he was sending on the old guard to go out and do some damage and so it transpired. Hard to tell but I'd like to see those incidents on TV.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because the ref gave something here, and not with the Ali Mac one.

I think that's how it works.
No, VAR should look at all possible reds. If the ref gives a yellow, but it's a clear & obv error, they get to change it to red. Sometimes you see them after looking at the screen pulling out the yellow again and doing the cancel signal, and then showing a red.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Man United always seem to get easy games. They will get another easy home draw.

We're going to get City or Spurs away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How good was that !

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
YES.

Second is it felt in the stadium that there were LOADS of bad decisions. I know we won, but fùck me. I was right behind Klopp and yiu could see he was sending on the old guard to go out and do some damage and so it transpired. Hard to tell but I'd like to see those incidents on TV.
Same here. first half was fairly even, second half was more like we were playing Leeds in 1971.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
The pessimist in me says this is Liverpool all day long. They'll have come up with a strategy after last time and we're missing the players who are key to ours.

The optimist says RDZ will take the negative energy of the last few days and use it to turbo charge the 11 starters, whoever they are, finishing with the Italian for "lads, it's Liverpool" before we go out and smash it.

We'll see which bit of me was right at about half three.
The optimist won. :)

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
YES.

You don’t need to wait for the TV. Two blatant red cards. Fabinho was actually waiting to be sent off!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here