Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
One of the major differences we are seeing in recent play is there is simply no short, meat passing, especially in the middle. The players look like strangers.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Last one I can remember in the league was away at Stoke in our first PL season when Dunk should have been penalised and probably red carded for wiping out the Stoke player (Swiss bloke that went to Liverpool) on the rebound

I remember that too... I was sure it should've been a second pen!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Need a huge clear out in the summer, huge. These players have been on the beach for the last 2 months. Disgraceful

I don’t think that’s unfair comment. We definitely do need a clear out. Mainly because the idea in football is to score goals. For several seasons now, we’ve proved beyond doubt that not only can most players not score, most can’t shoot. Certainly not on target never mind - wonders of wonders - someone actually forces the keeper to pull off, you know, a SAVE!

Sakes, if you can’t do that regardless of position, you don’t belong on a football field. It’s the equivalent of not being able to pour a pint and wanting to be a barman.

All interviews should include 100 shots 1 on 1 with a keeper, 90% pass mark. Minimum. Must get rid of this “come to Brighton and enjoy the beach” culture that’s manifested. Equally, “the Brighton Way” which means missing chance after chance after chance.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Was Alisson handling outside the area as obvious on TV as it looked in the ground?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not sure. It’s the individual errors that are really hurting us. Sanchez and Biss have literally given Liverpool 2 goals.

“The Brighton Way”

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think we need, as fans, to get behind the team more... we’re too quick to judge, too quick to give up and start blaming all and sundry.

Our dynamic has shifted, GP a victim of his own success, we’re no longer seen as an ‘easy’ touch as such, hence the BIG boys turning up, fully whipped up and never taking us lightly. In this reality we stand little chance of those ‘surprise’ results and sadly have to accept how far we are away from the big clubs and their huge budgets.

I’m still proud and still behind the team.

Come on Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here