Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's been the same on DAZN. Matt Holland is the co-commentator and all he's talked about is the Brighton mistakes and how great Liverpool are. He seemed to ignore all the great chances we created and didn't even say much about our goal.

Anyway, I actually enjoyed the last 30 minutes of that half. We look really good going forward.

Depressing isn't it. Same for 75% other clubs though as well. When we win, it's all about the bigger clubs mistakes. When we lose, it's all about the bigger clubs superiority. That's just the way it is...because media isn't impartial, Sky have an agenda and frankly we're a bit part in their televised 'drama' (it's a joke they call it 'sport' channels really isn't it, when it's so biased and tipped in the richer clubs favour). They'd love to give our place in the PL to e.g. Leeds, Sheff Wed etc. Just as Champions League doesn't want the likes of Leicester in it at the expense of Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd etc. Plus, the days of quality pundits and presenters like our own Sir Des are long gone. Today's lot don't do their homework, they're only interested in big clubs. Probably don't know who most of our players are.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Poor Davey out his depth in this quick beat the press

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We are being complimented on 5 live "Brighton are doing it the right way, I'm impressed..."

:)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Even if we lose this 2/3-1 you just know it'll be 'Liverpool cruise past Brighton' or similar as the headline on SSN. The way they gleefully report on the big teams 'thrashing' "teams like Brighton" by 2 or 3 goals has been pissing me off of late. Sad I know.

Lovely pass into space and as soon as you figure out it is Gross chasing it you go ahhhh

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Super Mac needs to announce his presence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here