Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Think we look so more balanced with Gross. Don’t care if that’s an unpopular opinion - we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Counterpoint, wouldn’t it be nice to have someone on that flank who is doing what Trossard is doing on the other flank

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
That goal is a glimpse of the future everybody at the club is trying so hard to create. We’re a very long way from the finished article but in the moments where it all comes together it’s a real thrill.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Bissouma for stephens please.

Playing very well, just a shame we gave them a 2 goal start with those stupid errors

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sky, Tyler and Carragher really pissing me off tonight. Spent more time with cameras on Liverpool subs than on fouls On Maupay, trossard and MAC allister

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Such a shame that we started so slowly, the last half hour or so was pretty good from our perspective. Our goal was a cracker.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Scousers moving in the fast lane Brighton stuck on the hard shoulder , thats all
Regards
DF

Not sure why you are here as you are not a Brighton fan.

Notice you were still posting in the Bear Pit during the first half.

Why are you even here ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well given the first 10 minutes, I'd certainly have taken this position at half time.

Very well worked and well taken goal, and we've looked decent going forward. Just a shame we've given ourselves such a mountain to climb against such a quality team by making silly, sloppy mistakes.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm afraid I can't help thinking Stephens' time as a starting CM for us is coming to an end. He just doesn't suit our style of play. Bissouma should start every game.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You can be a lifelong fan and disappointed to gift the world champions as well as league a couple of soft goals you know.

Exactly. People show emotions in different ways. I was pissed off we'd yet again gifted goals naively against a good team and moaned about it a bit. I don't see the problem with that - as people have said, at least make a good team work to beat you.

But, since that start, I've been delighted with how we've reacted. Far, far better than the first half v United in the end :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here