Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Have to say, as much as I like what the manager is bringing to the team. Playing brilliantly and losing. This is classic relegation form.

All the bad luck, bad decision, mistakes.

We’re going to be in for a bumpy ride until end of the season. Not for the feint of hearted.

Beggars belief that after pretty much conceding a penalty and getting away with it, we concede worst goal of the season. If we do go down, it will be the defence to blame, so many bad goals this season

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Complete ****ing joke, another set piece, another error, another end of the game goal conceded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
First half was some of the best football we've played this season and we still can't win.
It really is a ****ing nightmare of a season. I just couldn't see Bobby making a mistake like that, and terrible defending.
We are just a really frustrating mixture of wasteful, inconsistent and utterly unlucky.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh goody, here comes the Iranian Leon Best

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Somone tell me what potter is doing? Grassroots football manager at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Brilliant first half. Played at a high tempo, speedy in transition, high press and harrying.

Second half - start deep and get deeper. Inviting pressure. And the inevitable happens.

Can Potter not see which is the most effective way for us to play?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here