Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thats the one Furry!

Think I would be better moving to China -know a few words of their language....Chop Suey, Chow Mein...oh and Crispy Shreaded Duck.......!

Means 'Sorry if already posted.'

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Will CMS score today? He is well overdue one!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
not sure ...navs AND bridders is too defensive for a home match - JFC or KLL should be starting.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
never understood "superbowl" American football when they hardly ever touch it with their feet

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ready for the Superbowl, MoH? I've never understood why it's on a Sunday, when the next day is a work day.

Yes! Should be good. Hope the Pats do the biz.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Don't get me started, glas. Tomorrow's game will take at least three and a half hours, with about 30 minutes actual playing time

quite Porty ................thats why I won't be watching it

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Don't get me started, glas. Tomorrow's game will take at least three and a half hours, with about 30 minutes actual playing time

Watched one game and that was enough 3 hours of changeovers and 5 mins of action... Ideal for insomniacs!

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
never understood "superbowl" American football when they hardly ever touch it with their feet

Agreed, although it is used in the same tense as the full Rugby title..."Association Rugby Football" or what ever it is, many a staunch standing on my own arguing this with my friends this end...a few funny t-shirts with the catchphrase "No Silly, Throwball" on it will be seen tomorrow.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I like the way the game is arranged to fit in with the adverts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here