Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Afternoon everyone. Here's to the unbeaten New Year continuing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
One has just bought the radio commentary on Seagulls player... took my f***ing time!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
One has just bought the radio commentary on Seagulls player... took my f***ing time!

good is it not ............but wait you have not had the delight of "Chugger" as co-commentator

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Thanks! There is another phrase I've seen a few times but cannot recall just now "sorry if XXX" or something. I will try to locate and would be grateful if you could translate that one too!

Out lad moved out 18 months ago or so (being old school must be too strict I guess!) so no one to bounce such questions off now!

'Sorry if fixtures'?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
good is it not ............but wait you have not had the delight of "Chugger" as co-commentator

Beats scrambling about for some dodgy stream... wish I could have got down today though... c'est la vie, my loss is someone's gain that I gave my ticket to.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Shaky comms on Player or is it just mine that has cut out for a few seconds three or four times already?
Sounds bloody cold - should keep the fans jumping up and down even if the game doesn't

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Shaky comms on Player or is it just mine that has cut out for a few seconds three or four times already?
Sounds bloody cold - should keep the fans jumping up and down even if the game doesn't

mine was doing that on Tuesday downloaded Adobe 11 and no trouble since

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

mines only cut out once so far , it was really crap on Tuesday though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here