Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United **** Official Match Thread ****

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What I want today is some excitement. Something to get the fans cheering. Players shooting whenever they have an opportunity. Attack, attack, attack. Playing the ball out from the back, not across the back ... Sanchez to Dunk, Dunk to Duffy, Duffy to Sanchez, and on and on and on ... that does my head in and achieves absolutely nothing. In spite of our league position I've not really enjoyed the last few games. I go to the Amex to be entertained and the entertainment index has not been very high recently.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Thanks, I was diagnosed a number of years ago and had the invasive camera a few times, bits removed etc. When it strikes it somewhat stops you in your tracks. Not sure how I managed to drive home from Bath earlier this week.

I can understand that. I've had IBS for a few years, different I know, but with some symptom overlap. It flares up every few months if I stray from my safe food list (and I'm really careful). It's debilitating and exhausting for at least a week each episode.
So, rest up, don't over stretch or stress on anything (including our performance today 😬), and recover 👍.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I forgot to say get well soon #Dick Head. I’ll drink one* of these to your health during the game later.
144cacb1d292d6c2ed7a281c54f23eb6.jpg

*might be more than one.

Should be ok to take in so long as you pop the lids.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
What I want today is some excitement. Something to get the fans cheering. Players shooting whenever they have an opportunity. Attack, attack, attack. Playing the ball out from the back, not across the back ... Sanchez to Dunk, Dunk to Duffy, Duffy to Sanchez, and on and on and on ... that does my head in and achieves absolutely nothing. In spite of our league position I've not really enjoyed the last few games. I go to the Amex to be entertained and the entertainment index has not been very high recently.

Absolutely. Get the ball forward, create some early chances, get the crowd going, and build on that momentum.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I am okay. I put the Villa match on last week and the next thing I knew I was waking up in hospital! An infection that spread from my legs. Anyway, I should be out today, hopefully before 5:30pm. Cheers, everybody and UTA!

:ohmy: Crivens. Glad you're on the mend. :thumbsup:

were loose

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Speedy recovery DH.

Surely there's at least an outside chance of us picking up all three points today, I mean Leeds must be a bit knackered after their midweek antics in Europe, right?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've got a feeling it's gonna be a goalfest!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I've got a feeling it's gonna be a goalfest!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Does 1-1 (after going one up and then pissing around with it loads going nowhere but getting away with it until the 70th minute when they inevitably capitalise) count as a goalfest?

(I hope you're right!)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Sorry for the all over the place nature of the thread but I did it on a phone in a hospital bed. Hopefully practical normality will be resumed next week.

DH

All the best DH. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Loads of Leeds in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well I've heard it all now.
Danny Mills talking about Leeds, the Bielsa way on Talkshite just now.
It's almost as if he was narrating the M&S way.

This is Not Just Mills bollox... This is M&S style bollox...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We always beat Leeds.

2-0

Enjoy the game and wrap up warm. Hope you’re alright [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Feeling at meh about the game this evening, might have something to do with excessive amounts of wine & firecracker JD last night, and only going to bed at 4am.
It was bloody cold watching the daughter train at 10:30 this morning, so I am gonna wrap up, gloves, big coat, the full monty, the wind is a killer today.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012

THIS.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I am okay. I put the Villa match on last week and the next thing I knew I was waking up in hospital! An infection that spread from my legs. Anyway, I should be out today, hopefully before 5:30pm. Cheers, everybody and UTA!

This post will only be bettered on this thread by those celebrating the final whistle when we're ahead.

Hope the recovery continues swiftly :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I forgot to say get well soon #Dick Head. I’ll drink one* of these to your health during the game later.
144cacb1d292d6c2ed7a281c54f23eb6.jpg

*might be more than one.

Is that beer at top right really called "Slag"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here