Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I will probably get flamed for this , but, our result is not as important as Fulham’s. We lose today, and it won’t matter if Fulham lose, we win, we are safe, if we lose and God forbid Fulham win, it will be truly squeaky bum time. It is all down to Fulham v Chelsea.

I hope we can make Fulham result an inconsequence, but, I’m not holding my breath.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Guardian says our "relative safety" should make this an entertaining fixture. I wish I felt relatively safe.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Game's being shown live on Amazon Prime. 30 day free trial available, cancel anytime (help support NSC by using link to Amazon at top of this page)

Thanks THPP. Somehow this had completely passed me by and I had no idea!

:bowdown:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
A Ben White winner would be the greatest thing to ever happen in football.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks THPP. Somehow this had completely passed me by and I had no idea!

:bowdown:

An interesting fact. Last year I registered with Amazon Prime using my work email. Because it is an ac.uk address Amazon think I'm a student. So I get Prime for peanuts. Is that fraud? Flatly my dear, I don't riverdance. ???

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We win, and Fulham lose to Chelski tonight and we’re laughing.

In many ways as said above, the Fulham result is as or more important in someways. A loss and they’re running out of games.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Just got to match Fulham's result today. Hoping for a win, but if we draw or lose & so do Fulham then its pretty much game over for them. They'd need 8 points to overtake us with 4 games to go, and us get no more points. Unlikely.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just got to match Fulham's result today. Hoping for a win, but if we draw or lose & so do Fulham then its pretty much game over for them. They'd need 8 points to overtake us with 4 games to go, and us get no more points. Unlikely.
If we can get to seven points clear with three games to go we'll be fine .......

.....oh.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If Phillips plays it'll be a good indication of how important he is to their team. When we played them earlier in the season he was absent as was any semblance of a Leeds midfield. It'll be interesting to see if/how much that changes with Phillips in the middle.

We'll still win 4-2 though. Or 4-1. Or Draw 0-0. Or lose. Or win by another score. Or possibly draw by another score.

I'm feeling confident.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
An interesting fact. Last year I registered with Amazon Prime using my work email. Because it is an ac.uk address Amazon think I'm a student. So I get Prime for peanuts. Is that fraud? Flatly my dear, I don't riverdance. ???

:wink:

That is Bojoellian levels of fraud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Game's being shown live on Amazon Prime. 30 day free trial available, cancel anytime (help support NSC by using link to Amazon at top of this page)

I've tried to watch games on Amazon Prime and, frankly, the illegal streams seem to be of better quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here