Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7696221 said:
Is this complete codswallop or is it some form of train jargon I don't understand?

They've been bunging on extra carriages. West Coastway running one train an hour (instead of 6) but 8 coaches? I'm relying on this or else they will be "too full to enter".

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leaving now. Don't forget the press the RECORD button. Only one train from Shoreham To Brighton (change at Hove).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The below services have been strengthen in formation before the game

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7696221 said:
Is this complete codswallop or is it some form of train jargon I don't understand?
Not jargon, just appalling misuse of the English language. Even an American would cringe! Unlikely to turn out be true, either..............................

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
703.png

Thank F**K for that. I was desperately scrolling through the thread ignoring everyone's opinions and looking for the GIANT badge / normal badge post. WHEEL WIN!

larus

Not confident about this. We've not been as sharp since the last break. Could see them being at us from the start and causing us problems.

A win however, would make the table something worth more than a casual glance.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Didn't expect the Sidwell change, otherwise team as expected . Hope that midfield works out, Sidwell has been outstanding

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Didn't expect the Sidwell change, otherwise team as expected . Hope that midfield works out, Sidwell has been outstanding

What are the teams?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here