Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
BBC on Tex's 2nd goal: He doubled his tally for the evening on the stroke of half-time when he powered home a low shot following a good cross from Elliott Bennett.

Funnily enough he posted a good luck tweet before the game and was very quick to offer congrats after it.
I would be remarkably unsurprised if he was back with us before the end of the transfer window.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Here is the link to the BBC report mentioning the wrong Bennett :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30808434

"Teixeira, who is on loan from Liverpool, had not scored since September until his timely intervention against the Tractor Boys.
His first, which put the hosts 2-1 up, saw him take on four defenders before cutting in onto his right foot and scoring with a deflected shot from just outside the box.

He doubled his tally for the evening on the stroke of half-time when he powered home a low shot following a good cross from Elliott
Bennett. "

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What a great night......wasn't expecting that. Three great goals, performances all over the pitch and a decent atmosphere despite the STH stayaways. Oh, and O'Grady must stay.

Onwards and upwards !

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just back from the match. Fantastic effort. Played the ball about with some style. Great to see a couple of superb goals coming from attackers running right at defenders. Excellent individual performances all over the park. Good atmosphere and a real sense of things beginning to turn around.

Jan 9, 2015
Damn! Missed it. Flu. Can still say I haven't seen a good Albion performance all season. Perhaps I should stay away more often. So apologies ahead of time - I will be back in my seat ESL on Sunday. Well done all and keep it up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sometimes I like to imagine everyone on these sort of threads actually saying or shouting what they write on them in real life and think about what they must look like and what voice they would use.
itcrowd-moss-office.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports