Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich ***** Official Match Thread *****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
still unbeaten in the league during 2012 and 9 (NINE) points ahead of the Nigels.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
3-0 FT. Nice. Happy birthday CMS and congrats Ashley, you showed the moaners :thumbsup:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gus "our most complete performance" of the nine match unbeaten run and admits we changed things a bit to help CMS - well thank f**k for that :lol:

Oh and "Ash does things that people don't see" ............... Amen to that

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
CMS and Barnes in the goals, none conceded. Hopefully no yellows for 2 consecutive games and our new boys dun good too. Up two places and now 9 points above Palace. A good day all round at the office.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CMS and Barnes in the goals, none conceded. Hopefully no yellows for 2 consecutive games and our new boys dun good too. Up two places and now 9 points above Palace. A good day all round at the office.

Gonzo was given a yellow card :thumbsup:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
At last. I have started my 1st official match thread. I just hope no one else does one whilst I am typing this!

Massive game - with just the league and hopefully the playoffs to look forward to, today we take on an in form Ipswich side who managed to spank us at their place last year.

A win could see us just goal difference away from the play off's. Anything less could see the gap grow.

We have a full squad to pick from and the re-assurance we are now safe from relegation. Will we see CMS and Vokes start today?
May I suggest you start the match thread for Donny if this is what happens!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports