Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Hull City **Official Match Thread**

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
F***ing queue in dicks! Why don't they have a bar for booze and a bar for all the w***ERS that want to buy food n hot drinks!?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...righton--hove-albion-vs-hull-city_245290.html

A barometer game? Disaster would be to score first and lose, or to lose by more than on goal. Disappointing to lose at all. A draw and a good performance if we go behind would be the rub of the green. To win would be great by any score. To win by more than one goal and the other teams better watch out! Or to win after going behind.

Whatever the score, I don't wnat to see us surrendering the midfield like we did against Derby last season, despite the clear win. Pleased but a bad barometer.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I already did that. So it's just the OP saying BZ may start.

Looks to me like the OP has taken that from another website that is probably basing it on the fact he has been out injured, made an appearance last week, and traditionally that's the path injured footballers follow back into the starting line up, without truly appreciating the actual situation or whether Bobby has been brought in to be a starter or an option from the bench.

They also mention Crofts possibly being back, despite not yet having made an appearance for the first team this season.

Very much seems to me like it was an article written by someone who doesn't really have their finger on the pulse and is just guessing, rather than the OP being wrong themselves.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Despite how good he was by all accounts at Ipswich, I'm a bit disappointed we're playing Rosenior on the wing for a home game, ahead of Murphy and Elvis.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Gutted, just got home from visiting my poorly mum. Everyone's left without me, told them to leave by 2.00 if I wasn't here.....and the bar stewards did :tantrum:
What a feckin game to miss, but mee mum has to come first. I'll be there in spirit. And hope the club put on a spectacular event.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here