• Poll closed .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Calamitous thread.
Well loose!

Will we scrape 20K tonight?
Bad fan me missing my first game of the season. Combination of weather and travel problems; tv and the benefits of saving £70+ on petrol - oh yeah....and giving the pleasures of 11pm stuck in Bennetts Field with a four hour drve still ahead a swerve :lolol:

yep...i'm not even gonna bother getting up now.....ffs.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Eh? Players have nothing to do with it, match results are determined by who starts the official match thread, when they start it, and the detail contained within. perseus, day before the match, a ****ing poll! We've lost already.
another one who avoids the cracks in the pavement :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
what a clusterfukk....Rowley , can you start the Wigan thread now please..?

I was lining up tonight's game as my comeback on the match thread because last seasons game against Hull was my 1st match thread, we won that and the luck seemed to turn. I decided against doing it for today's game because [MENTION=20008]dadams2k11[/MENTION] was on a nice run.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I was lining up tonight's game as my comeback on the match thread because last seasons game against Hull was my 1st match thread, we won that and the luck seemed to turn. I decided against doing it for today's game because [MENTION=20008]dadams2k11[/MENTION] was on a nice run.

so how did his eminence get his foot in the door...??? ahhh shyte , i seriously dont even wanna get up at 3.30 ....my night has been ruined.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Might be a calamitous match thread, but you've got to admire Perseus' total refusal to acknowledge any of the negative comments and still carry on posting :-D

He's got form for it. I use another football forum :)eek:) and Pers is on there too, he ignores every bit of abuse thrown his way, the only time you can get his attention is if you say something negative about Will Buckley :lol: he regularly does Brighton match threads on that site too and he'll be the only person posting in it :lol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Start a fresh one, we can let this one slip quietly from sight:thumbsup:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
He's got form for it. I use another football forum :)eek:) and Pers is on there too, he ignores every bit of abuse thrown his way, the only time you can get his attention is if you say something negative about Will Buckley :lol: he regularly does Brighton match threads on that site too and he'll be the only person posting in it :lol:

Ah I see, must have just passed me by. Funny on rival boards but mightily annoying on here :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here