seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Season over for Teixeira and possibly a long term injury

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That is abysmal. I reckon even I could bounce one in off my arse after 33 matches.

Agree and I don't even know you! We too have been debating the statistical chances of one of us scoring by virtue of just being on the pitch and hanging around the goal. Got to now be shorter than a current BHA 'striker'.

We have therefore proven we should just sign ANYONE and give them Best's shirt.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
get the feeling you're getting mugged off , even the club are doing it announcing a fantasy attendance:rolleyes:
regards
DR
Not fussed about the attendance crap as we actually sold those tickets unlike most clubs who couldn't sell that many...We have a lot of exciles who won't do the dreaded midweek travel and that's plain to see.The shite on offer also doesn't help.

Can't understand why we can't send the **** back as he's was always goner be a super shite signing end of....terrible recruiting on high earners yet again grrrrr.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hope that's not the last of Tex in a Brighton shirt - now, come on COG, just latch on to something and fire it into the back of the net!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tempers are getting frayed at the Den , Wigan down to 9 , Millwall down to 10

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Our brief climb up the table is beginning to look like the Dead Cat's Bounce (sorry Glasfryn) following the appointment of a new manager. I hope I'm wrong but it's hard to get excited about our prospects under Hughton right now. So much depends on pre-season and player arrivals and departures that we have to reserve judgement.

Right now the thought of Jones at the helm seems lovely. Imagine playing with some dedication. Fancy!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Very sad for Teixeira. Been a good player for us and doesn't deserve that. Time this awful season was over -but with Millwall winning (and Wigan down to 9 men) were not quite there yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 7s7 seconds ago Brighton, England

Bruno deep cross hit the bar. Bennett the latest to have his name taken for a foul. #bhafc

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I hope for Tex's sake its not as bad as the commentators have described. Has been brilliant and absent in equal measure this season but is one of the few loan players this season that I have felt have put in a bit of effort and I would be happy to see back at the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here