Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Grimsby Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Christ. If we miss more chances and opportunities like that this afternoon, we could be in trouble!
That should of started "Oh my Cod,...".

I agree we are in trouble.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Made the mistake of getting the train to Falmer via Brighton. Hour and a half before kick off and your held in a pen like an animal with a massive queue. And I thought I was early. Never again!
Surely you mean held in a ‘haddock’ 🙂

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Gross right back I guess...

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Undav looks great in the 10 role IMHO. Strange because he joined as a fox in the box but definitely suits playing a bit deeper.

Nialler

Aug 30, 2019
As several have already said dreadful ref and dodgy VAR to boot(he’s the one who reffed the Wolves game yesterday. Just hoping they have no key decisions to make! UTA
Wolves fans are moaning a lot about yesterday but as said on MOTD everything yesterday was fair enough.
The are even talking about appealing a clear leg breaking challenge. Was madness.
TBH Wolves could have had 2 or 3 players sent off but common sense was shown. They are angry simply because they did not get every single decision. It was insane how they behaved yesterday. The ref actually kept the game pretty free flowing.

95% of the refs are just not up to it and the rules are so silly now fans can't even understand them. VAR is a disaster and the standard of reffing is a joke.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Did I hear that right? Commentator on Sheff Blackburn game said (I think) a player booked today misses the semi? Can’t be right can it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here