Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
After a bright start it all ground to a halt. In the plus side, no shots for Fulham. But as we saw last week, they only need one...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Most entertaining thing so far is seeing how the ref deals with all the head traumas the Fulham players are picking up

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Steady first half but we faded a bit as it went on. Lots of possession without creating a clear chance. Fulham defending, and time wasting, well but no great threat.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Brighton have been the better team. Final pass has been the problem. 6th v 7th was always going to be a tight game. Fulham have not had a shot yet.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Fulham looked like they came to play for almost a whole ten minutes, it's been largely sit back, block the channels, distort the game and waste time since.
Lacking a bit of snap on the passing.
Still we've run them about for 45 minutes and hopefully there's a bit more snap second half and a few more ideas from rdz about how to unlock them.
Not long ago I'd have said looks set for Sarmiento to come on for 25 minutes and wriggle that bit of space out centrally for us, but Buanonote or Ayari also contenders to do similar.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ref has given a couple of very poor free kicks for perfectly fair tackles, also being sucked in by Fulham’s play acting “injuries”.

I am of course biased but the bounce of the ball has been going Fulham’s way so far imo

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think we'll see a change of front pair on the hour. Undav and sarmiento on

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In the interests of player safety, players with suspected head injuries should have to leave the pitch for 5-minutes for mandatory checks for concussion.
10 in rugby isn’t it, but they can sub the player during the check

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here