Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Fulham ****Official Match Thread****

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 51s52 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #FFC: Maenpaa (GK), Greer, Bong, Sidwell, LuaLua, Murphy, Baldock. #BHAvFFC

GenericJames

Apr 2, 2016
For me, Knockaert is a definite start. His fantastic form at home since he's signed against teams like Huddersfield, Bolton and Burnley show, not only his immense talent, but also his enjoyment in playing in front of the Albion home support.

I'm not awfully worried about the Fulham attack; of course it is something we should be wary of, and I'm sure Chris is, but think about how many strong attacking sides Goldson and Dunk have paired up against this season. Sam Vokes and Andre Gray arrived at the AMEX a few weeks back as the league's most deadly combination, and they were kept reasonably quiet throughout.

Our home form has been excellent recently, unbeaten in the last seven games at the AMEX. Hopefully we can take a good hold of the match, dictate the tempo on the ball, and create some good opportunities. One thing I was impressed by in the last game, particularly in the first half, was the intensity we showed in trying to win the ball back once we had lost it. Putting pressure on the ball is a key part of the game, and one which I don't think is held in high enough regard.

My prediction: 2-1 to the Albion.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
My niece ( Millie ) is 10 today and as a birthday gift her parents have organized for her to be a mascot at todays game. Apparently she is coming out alongside Bruno ( good luck sir ), now I'm not saying she speaks her mind but I can see her as the first mascot to be red carded by the ref. :lol:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
such a strong bench!

#BHAFC subs v #FFC : Maenpaa (GK), Greer, Bong, Sidwell, LuaLua, Murphy, Baldock. #BHAvFFC

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Trains are a shambles, queue out of the station and down Queens Road as they're cancelling Lewes-bound trains. Chance of a delayed KO.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
any streams for tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here