[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely agree with this. The few posts of yours that I have read I generally don't agree with your conclusions. However unlike some on here at least you put thought into what you are saying rather than simply pulling opinions out of your arse. I also find it amusing that when someone dares to criticise the club they are labelled a troll from another club or worse still, shock horror, a Palace supporter. I post on debate groups regarding religion. Every time I criticise a common logical fallacy put up by atheists I get attacked for being a Bible thumper, and am met with demands to prove the existence of my imaginary friend. As a fairly strident atheist I have a great deal of fun playing these people. Why anyone would think that someone who has a good knowledge of our team and clearly cares about its direction would be a non supporter is beyond me.
Yep, this. I also usually find myself disagreeing with @JRG's comments (particularly those defending CH's tactics), but that doesn't mean they are of any less value than anything else posted or make him a troll- they usually have a decent thought process explained which is more than a lot on here.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
i don't mean to be rude but....... why?

I don't support Brighton either.

And this is the only club forum I post on.

I hope I am respectful of people's allegiances, but objective in my opinions.

Noone has ever called me out as a fan of another team, so I assume I've been pretty successful in my aim.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I don't support Brighton either.

And this is the only club forum I post on.

I hope I am respectful of people's allegiances, but objective in my opinions.

Noone has ever called me out as a fan of another team, so I assume I've been pretty successful in my aim.

Why post on a Brighton forum, out of all the teams out there? If you don't mind me asking

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I always enjoy reading these match day threads even though I am at the game. quite amusing at times.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Agree with above. JRG has a good knowledge of the Irish team and knew stuff about Connolly that I didn't know. I find respectful posters from other clubs very interesting- far more interesting than Spence.

I appreciate your comment - but would like to point out that you are jumping to a conclusion as well (without evidence)

Still a bit illusive ...

I'm guessing a team in red?

And I will repeat what I said above - my username has zero to do with football affiliations (and I demonstrated this on another thread last night).

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I appreciate your comment - but would like to point out that you are jumping to a conclusion as well (without evidence)

And I will repeat what I said above - my username has zero to do with football affiliations (and I demonstrated this on another thread last night).

As I've said before, I'm not aware of all of musings,
So why not just come clean?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex

Sorry but from several of your posts I assumed you were a big ROI fan.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Sorry but from several of your posts I assumed you were a big ROI fan.
I am Irish, I live in Ireland (as I said before - used to live around the corner from where Chris Hughton's mother was from) - jeez - it would be a bit sad if I wasn't a supporter of the Irish team.

As I've said before, I'm not aware of all of musings,
So why not just come clean?

It takes two clicks of a button - clearly it doesn't bother you enough to make the effort - which is fine by me.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Why post on a Brighton forum, out of all the teams out there? If you don't mind me asking

Had a huge bet on Brighton to win L1 in season 2010/11 and started coming to this forum for team news and information.

Liked this forum more than those of other teams I've joined, so I stayed.

Now my son is a Seagulls fan and now I go to far more Brighton games than the team I actually support (although as I live in Darlington it's usually away games and just a couple of trips to the Amex each season during my boy's half term etc)

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I am Irish, I live in Ireland (as I said before - used to live around the corner from where Chris Hughton's mother was from) - jeez - it would be a bit sad if I wasn't a supporter of the Irish team.

It takes two clicks of a button - clearly it doesn't bother you enough to make the effort - which is fine by me.

A wee bit precious ???

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Had a huge bet on Brighton to win L1 in season 2010/11 and started coming to this forum for team news and information.

Liked this forum more than those of other teams I've joined, so I stayed.

Now my son is a Seagulls fan and now I go to far more Brighton games than the team I actually support (although as I live in Darlington it's usually away games and just a couple of trips to the Amex each season during my boy's half term etc)

Tell us more about this wager :D

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
A wee bit precious ???

No it isn't - for many, many months I have been accused on here of being a troll from another club - the list is quite long now and they are all wrong. I don't see why I should have to defend myself when so many people jump to conclusions because they don't agree with my comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports