Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you cant celebrate a win then why do you bother supporting the Albion?
FFS who's not celebrating the win? :facepalm:

I'm over the moon, we got three points - and we got lucky; and a bit of luck was fully deserved bearing in mind how it's gone against us in several matches this season.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just as our previous failure to win games wasn’t unlucky, that win wasn’t lucky. Because we’ve signed a little genius that can turn Prem games on their head. We can look at a lot of the stuff that didn’t work but crucial was our desire to win that which I’ve been looking for all season

We have conceded some late goals this season which you could argue were unlucky in the sense that it wasn't deserved.
Today,it went the other way but the real difference was that a year ago, substitutions would have been to hold on for a point. Unlike today. Well done GP

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
FFS who's not celebrating the win? :facepalm:

I'm over the moon, we got three points - and we got lucky; and a bit of luck was fully deserved bearing in mind how it's gone against us in several matches this season.

Stop moaning then :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Commentator on stream I was watching was adamant it was a pen. He was convinced it was going to be given so fair play

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I was watching Soccer Saturday with Matt le Tissier watching our game. He called it a pen before VAR confirmed it. Accidental doesn't make a bit of difference, it is still a foul.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Winning ugly, about time too! I gave us no hope after we went 2-1 behind, that’s what last season did to me - as under Chris I don’t think we could or indeed would have changed it up to force both an equaliser or an unlikely winner. Graham deserves massive credit for (already) instilling a belief that we can change the outcome of a game by showing attacking intent. It’s about forcing Lady Luck to smile upon you, rather than playing the percentages and hoping to ‘snatch’ a draw from a set piece or something. Today, for me, more than ever shows exactly why the club moved to appoint a more positive manager. It’s reaping rewards, both on the eye and on occasions such as this. Chris had become passive in his approach, hoping that by being cautious we would steadily grow into games - sure, today was not our best game under GP but we won it by remaining positive and attacking in spite of our shortcomings at times.

Splendid result.

Well done boys :)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Well I’ve beed driving for several hours with a woeful dab and intermittent radio coverage, we got the winner though. Great and on balance, deserved 3 points

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Montoya was having a mare and I wanted him to be subbed - but I had forgotten how bad the Greyhound is at defending - just dire!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Montoya was having a mare and I wanted him to be subbed - but I had forgotten how bad the Greyhound is at defending - just dire!
First touch was to lose possession right on the corner line.
This player is truly awful and how he’s managed to get game time is beyond belief

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here