Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Doncaster Rovers *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hate to say it but we are quite deservedly down at half time - as others have commented, a real lack of pace in central midfield has been somewhat blatantly clear. Bridcutt constantly out of position (ahead of play) and Sparrow/Dicker combination too similar - they are essentially the same type of player and it makes us look very, very leggy in midfield.

I will hazard a guess that we will be seeing Buckley or Noone for either Sparrow or Dicker at half time or shortly after - we desperately need some pace and hopefully Buckley would draw at least one of the many man markers Lua Lua has on him at all times..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Seems to me that the only real difference so far is the work the two teams do when they don't have the ball. They're closing us down very quickly and putting the player on the ball under constant pressure(which is how their goal came about). Whereas we....aren't. We seem to be giving them a lot more room. If we can sort that out we'll be fine. There's at least one goal in this game for us, I think.

Oh yes, we also need to 'man up' a bit and stop getting knocked off the ball/over so easily.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Hate to say it but we are quite deservedly down at half time - as others have commented, a real lack of pace in central midfield has been somewhat blatantly clear. Bridcutt constantly out of position (ahead of play) and Sparrow/Dicker combination too similar - they are essentially the same type of player and it makes us look very, very leggy in midfield.

I will hazard a guess that we will be seeing Buckley or Noone for either Sparrow or Dicker at half time or shortly after - we desperately need some pace and hopefully Buckley would draw at least one of the many man markers Lua Lua has on him at all times..

Yes, THIS.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm not following your game thread I just heard the score so I came to laugh

Except that's not strictly true, is it? You posted here (Post 101) 5 minutes before the goal went in.

When you're more interested in another team than your own, it's time to change loyalties.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I would never go that low

Ah, denial in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Get back on your own thread and we'll say no more about it.

bullseye1802004

Jul 4, 2011
bloody palace fans do my nut in seriously u got nothing interesting happening at your club so u see fit to come on here and give us fans your unimportant ..uninteresting..and totally pointless remarks

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Interesting change (?)

Lua-Lua off for Noone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here