Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Doncaster Rovers *** Official Match Thread ***

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We still need to tighten up, Donny were on top for most of the first half and with all due respect to them they are not a great side, especially considering the number of injuries they had. That ref was a disgrace, where do they get these clowns from ? Still, with a finish like that who can say they haven't had their money's worth ?

Even sweeter that the Croydon scum lost to on paper the worst team in this league, well second worst now obviously.

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
Plastics everywhere 1-0 down not a peep from west stand upper shame on you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(We were west stand upper, block h, back row, and the only ones singing!)

Wake up and sing

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I hope that the game as a whole will give us a timely reminder that this league will be no pushover, there will be very few games that we will win easily. A nice bringing down to Earth while still managing to nick all three points.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I hope that the game as a whole will give us a timely reminder that this league will be no pushover, there will be very few games that we will win easily. A nice bringing down to Earth while still managing to nick all three points.

Absolutely correct.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That's much more like it!

A much better performance in the second half. Two excellent finishes by Buckley and wonderful play by Noone to set up the winner.

And, I've just thought of the perfect song to adapt into a chant for match winning SUPERSTAR Will Buckley. It's insanely catchy, simple and can be repeated endlessly.

Lind Linda(or Buckley Buckley) by The Blue Hearts. The chorus is about 38 seconds in)

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
5601692_1250705318_254large.jpg

Watched the stream and woke up my neighbours when we scored the winner. :) Makes up for S-Pulse losing 4-0 today for the third game in a row. :D

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLS!!!!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Coool the stream is showing SCC V Leeds. Late drunken football night in Korea for me. Over the moon for our result tonight, I'll forgive their nervy start because they finished really strong.

So happy the 7eleven sells beer 24hours in this fun Asian country!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
More importantly - How much vCash have I won today? That's the first bet I've ever won. Not really a gambling man since I lost a fiver in a fruit machine when I was 15 and got so angry I smashed my knuckles on the damn thing.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
really lol

Well, ahem, yes..

But I also said;

I will hazard a guess that we will be seeing Buckley or Noone for either Sparrow or Dicker at half time or shortly after - we desperately need some pace and hopefully Buckley would draw at least one of the many man markers Lua Lua has on him at all times..

And Noone did assist Buckley for the second goal..

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Just got back from the game. What an amazing atmosphere and what a game. Just about edged it I think although Donny may count themselves unlucky not to get a point. Wonderful scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here