Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County ***** Official Match Thread *****

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Am I reading this right? Palace fans think they might get into the play-offs? How deluded is that? We've got more chance of automatic promotion than they have of a play-off spot.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
listen, when you have finished above us for over 20 years then come back and crow about it
when your crowds have been better than ours for 20 years then come back
until then just keep it shut !!!

All I can read there is blah blah blah boo hoo boo hoo we used to be good once honest but people just don't want to watch us any more. Face the facts nigel, no-one wants to watch Palace any more whereas the fans can;t get enough of the Albion. Same old Palace, STILL living in the past which is why we are going places and you will forever be in our shadow. :D

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
When will you lot realise that you have only been in a higher division than us for so long is because you have paid wages to players that you couldn't afford.

Going into Administration once, and mugging off everyone you owe money to must hurt.

TWICE, you should be really embarrassed.

When it happens for a THIRD time, do you get to keep the Trophy?

aint gonna happen pal

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
All I can read there is blah blah blah boo hoo boo hoo we used to be good once honest but people just don't want to watch us any more. Face the facts nigel, no-one wants to watch Palace any more whereas the fans can;t get enough of the Albion. Same old Palace, STILL living in the past which is why we are going places and you will forever be in our shadow. :D

behave forever in your shadow???? NEVER in your shadow pal

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When will you lot realise that you have only been in a higher division than us for so long is because you have paid wages to players that you couldn't afford.
They already realise, but I'm not sure they'll ever fully admit it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
main reason we've been above you for so long is that you have been s***e for so long !!!
A combination of two things:
1) We got shafted by a crook, and we had to start again without a ground. So yes, we were shit. Really shit.
2) Palace f***ed up, but instead of paying their way and dropping down the divisions, they shafted their creditors and kept their players. Twice.

There's really no arguing with either of those points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
not really, you lot are just so funny and deluded..ffs one of you was posting about the weeds in the champions league.....aint gonna happen
Of course it's not going to happen. Someone asked if it could ever happen, and most people said no, never - although who knows what the world will be in a few hundred years, so never say never.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A combination of two things:
1) We got shafted by a crook, and we had to start again without a ground. So yes, we were shit. Really shit.
2) Palace f***ed up, but instead of paying their way and dropping down the divisions, they shafted their creditors and kept their players. Twice.

There's really no arguing with either of those points.

Mate, there's no point blurting the truth out like that. These Palace are genuinely not interested and are only here on a wind-up. I don't suppose i blame them, they've precious little else to focus upon.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I just watched the highlights on the bbc website. I didn't realise how great ashley barnes' movement was for his goal (I was busy focusing on lualua and vicente's efforts). I thought he had arrived late and vicente just saw him coming into the box, but he was already there and pulled away from his marker to make space for himself.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I just watched the highlights on the bbc website. I didn't realise how great ashley barnes' movement was for his goal (I was busy focusing on lualua and vicente's efforts). I thought he had arrived late and vicente just saw him coming into the box, but he was already there and pulled away from his marker to make space for himself.
yep, was watching again ten minutes ago & thought the same - class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here