Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Dagenham & Redbridge *** Official Match Thread ***

This is an emotional night and it's my 10,000th post. PROMOTION - f***ing GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, while I'm at it I'd also like to say f*** you Nigel Adkins. f*** you Dan Harding. f*** you Dean Hammond. f*** you Pompey and f*** you Crystal Palace.

And WHAT a 10,000th post!

Take a bow, you deserve it. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is an emotional night and it's my 10,000th post. PROMOTION - f***ing GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, while I'm at it I'd also like to say f*** you Nigel Adkins. f*** you Dan Harding. f*** you Dean Hammond. f*** you Pompey and f*** you Crystal Palace.

While we can all understand your emotion but....... !!!!! 2 match ban and removal of 1,000 posts ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So - can we win the championship at Walsall, beat the Stains..................and then be in a position to gift something to Hudders that condemns the Stains to the play-offs in the hope of getting our own back for 1978?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
See you all at Walsall , signing off now.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Amazing stuff,

So proud and now I know we can play in the championship on a level playing field with all the others......Now how good would it be to see SCC mess up and lose in the playoffs....

Bring on Saturday and bring on the trophy....

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Omg! What a result! Just home from hospital after mild heart attack! My recovery is complete! Cracked open bottle of 'french red' who cares about the heart burn tomorrow! Seaguuuulls'good old sussex by the sea....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
feeling very mellow after a couple of glasses of bubbly and just a little bit flat (me that is - not the bubbly).

bit disappointed at the way we played tonight. looking ahead to saturday and beyond we will struggle if we can't correct the mistakes we made.

that said it's celebration time and somehow Gus will surely lift the lads for a supreme effort on Saturday

but ffs tighten up that defence please :)

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! :amex::amex::amex:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
who's this young lad on the radio who speaks more sense than most adults??

nice thanks to his dad too :sniff:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The JD is open. Its gonna be a long night, basking in the glory of supporting a f***ing amazing football team, with a f***ing amazing manager, f***ing amazing fans and a hero of a chairman. Thank you Gus, Tanno, Charlie and all the players, but most of all, thank you Tony Bloom. We would be nowhere near here without you.

Attachments

• 0,,10433~9489158,00.gif
    0,,10433~9489158,00.gif
    225 KB · Views: 191
  • 0,,10433~9446593,00.gif
    0,,10433~9446593,00.gif
    176.3 KB · Views: 181

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant, just taking in a bottle of red - fantastic season and what a team we have.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
What a great night! Roll on Saturday. Well done lads great win, fantastic season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here