Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Dagenham & Redbridge *** Official Match Thread ***

dirtynine

May 1, 2009
Checking in from Boston ahead of tonight's match... couldn't be more excited. Seems like just yesterday I was refreshing the live table to make sure BHAFC stayed up. If tonight goes according to plan, I'm headed to Brighton (Massachusetts - a Boston suburb) to raise a pint. Good luck all...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This is Dubai calling.

Big night. It's Ladies Night in Dubai (free drinks for the fairer sex) and the Albion will get promoted.

What could be better than drunk happy women and football?

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Can't wait for kick off. I think we will win this in style. 4-0 Albion.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
signing in from Worcester having abandoned Amsterdam for this season. Surprisingly nerves free today - saving that for two weeks time - got a bottle of sparkly stuff to hand and fully expect to be opening it before 10 o'clock tonight. Seagullllllllllllllsssssssssss.

Digweed's Perm

Nov 1, 2009
Hello from Saudi. Easy win tonight, no problem whatsoever. I've got a particularly evil vat of home brew cider on chill, specially made for this moment of glory. What a great f*cking season! SEEEAAAAAGUUULLLLLSSS!!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Had hoped Seagulls Player would come on extra early :( Already at my keyboard ready and waiting ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh the excitement!!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Had hoped Seagulls Player would come on extra early :( Already at my keyboard ready and waiting ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh the excitement!!!!

CALM,CALM its only a game of football
yes and it could be the one that takes us up to the CHAMPIONSHIP
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CALM,CALM
HAND ME THAT VODKA

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Albion team v Dagenham & Redbridge: Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, El-Abd, Painter; Bennett, Bridcutt, Dicker, Noone; Murray, Wood.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They have only lost heavily three times all season - back to back 3-0 reverses at home and away in September and a 4-0 against SCC at St Fairy's in November. Beyond that most of their losses are by the odd goal so.......................................

time to change that and give them a proper thrashing!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
PLAYER ON!!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I know this might be an obvious question, but I never normally listen to games on the radio... is the seagulls player the only way to listen to the game, or is it on any local radio station?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just sunk in that we could actually be GUARANTEED Championship football tonight. So f***ing excited :vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2:

Is Gus going to be here for Falmer mate?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I know this might be an obvious question, but I never normally listen to games on the radio... is the seagulls player the only way to listen to the game, or is it on any local radio station?

Southern Counties FM mate :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here