Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Veltman’s just found one of these in his pocket.

6E5867CC-5398-4F52-84E0-3AF427629792.png

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolutely bricking it for the last 10 minutes. Sat on the sofa watching with that feeling of inevitability that they were going to equalise.
Same here!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
That was a tough watch in injury time. Felt like we had our reserve team too with Insico and Sarmineto on. Have that Palace. We were saving our big guns for Grimsby.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Brighton goalscorer Solly March: "They made it hard for us. It was a tough game, maybe tougher than we thought but we ground it out in the end and I think we deserved the points.

"We've been working on moving inside and runs in behind and the timing was perfect. We've lacked that and luckily I finished it off nicely."

On the possibility of being named in Gareth Southgate's England squad tomorrow for the Euro 2024 qualifiers against Italy and Ukraine, he adds: "Every English player wants to work towards playing for their national team.

"It'd be an honour but I have to keep doing what I am doing and let's see what happens."

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
March makes us safe from relegation in March as we now have 42 points. Also, still above the Euro tracker for all the optimists.
Phew that's a relief. Be interesting to see where the line will be in terms of points this year - possibly 1-2 higher than we've seen in recent years, which might be fun to watch from the outside.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here