Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, and fair play to him for ringing the changes with the youngsters' fresh legs towards the end.

Broke up the game and gave them some invaluable experience of a Palace derby too.

3 points and a whole lot more besides.
I thought I detected pockets of time wasting to frustrate them throughout :lolol: .

Gamekeepers turned poachers. The luxury of being an early goal up.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Bloody great result but I have to say RDZ nearly blew it with the subs. Never bring on 3 young lads trying to see a game out. Enciso, Fergie and Sarmiento contrived to give it back to Palace and they nearly ending up with a spawny equaliser- phew
Agreed - unless there were niggles/injuries, I didn't see the need.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Disagree mate thought it nearly cost us big time
But it didn't cost us at all. In their current form, Palace were never likely to score. And so it proved.

Still, it's always been a game of opinions. I respect yours. And nothing should sour the mood tonight! :)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
veltman.png

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
But it didn't cost us at all. In their current form, Palace were never likely to score. And so it proved.

Still, it's always been a game of opinions. I respect yours. And nothing should sour the mood tonight! :)
Totally agree it’s a game of opinions. No I’m bloody over the moon. Tony Blooms had a stonking day all round!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here