[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well played Brighton, better team on the day.

...is the right answer, Del.

You've always been pretty balanced on NSC, so credit to you for that.

The thought of another smash and grab similar to last season would've been too much.

I'll always take not losing a derby, but it's 2 points dropped for us.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Because Potter is a clueless wet lettuce. Get rid asap

Oh, looks like Figgis was first flounce. Did anyone take 16/1 ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I m not even sure it’s a striker we need - just a winger/attacker who injects a bit of individual unpredictability into a game because, as nice as it looks, we do become quite one dimensional as a game goes on. Bring in that bright spark and Maupay will get the goals.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Yes we deserved to win, no we didn't win and that's a bit frustrating.

We missed a pen, we hit the bar, we had a goal disallowed, their keeper had to make some very good saves.

But how anyone can be anything other than delighted by the football we play is mad.

Imagine it the other way around, imagine Palace had done to us what we did to them tonight.

Shame we didn't win but I feel pretty positive about the future of this team of players under this coach, and the future of this club.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Potterball all over it. Lamptey has been completely Pottered, insufficient passion all over the pitch, appalling tactics in the second half. Lucky we got what we got.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Butland was man of the match IMO... unfortunately. Both Trossards and Moders attempts were fine, sometimes you need to give some credit to the goalie.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Dominated the game, easily the better team and performance, but only got the draw, just about. Palace were so poor, its been a while since a team past played to not lose so much, they almost lucked out too.

Fustrating result, but that's how it goes.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I thought we were sensational tonight. The quality of our play was unbelievable - right up there with our best this season. Just unlucky not to win and win well.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Potterball all over it. Lamptey has been completely Pottered, insufficient passion all over the pitch, appalling tactics in the second half. Lucky we got what we got.
What game were you watching?
Clearly not the game where we fought back from behind again and nearly won the game at the end

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I enjoyed the game and we could have won in the end but Lamptey does appear to have been coached into stopping and turning back ala March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports