Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
That lot genuinely believe they are playing 'progressive football' under Vieira.
They played that game Hodgson style I think because everybody by now knows we have trouble breaking these teams down.
Their goals to shots ratio is ridiculous but so is their ability to hold onto a lead as is our ability to never know when we are beaten.
Keeps dumb and dumber away for a bit longer too so all good with me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well I’m glad we didn’t lose, but it feels like an opportunity missed. Still I guess we’re missing our best two players (Dunk and Bissouma) and still managed to dominate.

We’re not far off being a really good team.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Ok, so only a draw but overall the footballing gods now know who the better team are. It’s obvious, and on top of all that Palace’s best player is actually a Chelsea player. Hmm and our best player is 3,000 miles away and his replacement injured, his replacement injured with 30 mins to go, and we are still way better than them.
We are still 4 points above them with a game in hand.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just a warning. Don't look at the stats or you'll want to bang your head on the wall

Ouch

Capture.PNG

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Shameful performance. Potter and the team need to work out how to win a game of football when they dominate the whole ****ing game.

Feel free to **** off. Shameful fan.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We didnt deserve a point up there or them one down here so all square in my book
Rubbish! Look at the stats in the game at Selhurst. Same number of shots, Same shots on target and better possession than them. It was a deserved point up there and they stole the point here. However, who cares, we are 4 points above them with a game in hand.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shameful performance. Potter and the team need to work out how to win a game of football when they dominate the whole ****ing game.

I had Junior @ 11/2 for first flounce. Thanks, I've just lost a tenner.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just had a cursory 5 minute glance at the BBS, def all glad to come away with a point and all slating their performace...... This post did raise a wry smile!

bbs.jpg

Diesel

Feb 27, 2020
This definitely feels like two points dropped rather than one gained, but pleased not to have lost to them.

As others have said, we looked better when March, Welbeck and Lamptey came on and we looked a tad more direct. A great game for the neutrals mind you. I don’t think I’d have enjoyed my weekend if they had shithoused another win against us!

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
missing Dunk, Mwepu, Biss, Llana a sick note and 8th is great but getting so weary of the anxiety, surely Uncle Tony sees what we see?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any of you negative twats after the team was announced who knocked Potter’s team selection want to hold your hands up to how wrong you were?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here