[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Really good half - they’ve barely had a kick. Still a one man outfit after all these years

What on earth? We should be 2 nil up, at least! Have you not seen the last few home ties against Palace? It’s Groundhog Day. Which means we’re bang on track to LOSE and yet you’re pleased with that 1st half performance?!!!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Great performance! Unfortunately Gross has had a poor game. Hope Lamptey comes on for him - also need to see more of Trossard

I’m not going with the pelters for Pascal - not his biggest fan but he’s been part of a midfield that has cleaned out Palace. Let’s chill we got this

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Pascal Gross, perhaps the best value sigining we have ever made, BUT his time has come, so slow, doesn't fit with the quick football everyone else is playing.

Sorry Pascal, times up!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
PLEASE take Gross off at half time! We’ve been brilliant with the exception of him, he’s all over the place. His positioning then for that Palace attack was laughable. He’s just not good enough, cannot for the life of me work out why he started. It’s like Stephens last season or two with us, almost picked out of goodwill.

Lallana, Cucurella, Veltman on the other hand - outstanding!

Saw that as well. Absolute liability when their left back went forward. Standing around like it was a senior's game. He's a liablity defensively and needs to come off NOW.

What on earth? We should be 2 nil up, at least! Have you not seen the last few home ties against Palace? It’s Groundhog Day. Which means we’re bang on track to LOSE and yet you’re pleased with that 1st half performance?!!!

Brave the half time queue and have a beer fella

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Agree. A pathetic telegraphed penalty, 9/10 NSC members wouldve taken a better one. Maupay goal ruled out (imho he didnt have control of the ball and patted it into a legitimately challenging Maupay). Palace without one shot on goal and look garbage.

this has 1-0 Palace written all over it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why the feck did the ref not sort the flare out before allowing the penalty?!

This. Palace rightly laughing again at our woeful security. If I was a Palace fan, I’d never bother buying a ticket, load my pockets with ordinance to lob about, take a massive flag down with a giant STEEL poll for it and just walk in on the night…EXACTLY AS THEY’VE DONE TONIGHT!!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Would he have scored if the flare hadn't been thrown? It obviously distracted him.

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m not going with the pelters for Pascal - not his biggest fan but he’s been part of a midfield that has cleaned out Palace. Let’s chill we got this
Hardly seen Gallagher and Hughes.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Brilliant football that, bar the penalty. Can't remember a more entertaining half in a long time! We've got this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports