photo_2022-01-14_21-26-27.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-14_21-25-27.jpg
    photo_2022-01-14_21-25-27.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 222

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I thought Potter was a genius, nearly everyone has said so over the past few weeks.
Is nobody giving Potter the benefit of the doubt and that he knows exactly what he is doing and so do the players.
We all know he throws curveballs and bamboozles the oppo manager with different set ups.
Potter deserves our backing.
The bench has all the pace, to bring them on after 20 minutes in the 2nd half, fresh, is the way to go.
Football is over 90 minutes, let's see where we are at half time.
Can't believe some have this as lost before a ball is kicked (well I can actually)
Standby for action.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I dunno. I mean I'm not a pessimist I am a realist and I truly don't like that line up. Sorry if that makes me "negative", it just looks really unbalanced and slow.

Absolutely same as me. Felt good about the game earlier and really don't like that line up. Is Potter having a Pep moment? Absolutely no pace so won't push them back, will play into Eze and Olise's hand. It's not like Gross, Moder or Lalanna can tackle either.

If anyone know what he's doing it's Potter but feel down about that line up. Wish Lamptey was in for Gross and we played with a back 3 and wing backs which would push Eze and Olise back/nullify them. We've lacking psyicality with no Biss or Mwepu as well.

Please, please be wrong.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Absolutely same as me. Felt good about the game earlier and really don't like that line up. Is Potter having a Pep moment? Absolutely no pace so won't push them back, will play into Eze and Olise's hand. It's not like Gross, Moder or Lalanna can tackle either.

If anyone know what he's doing it's Potter but feel down about that line up. Wish Lamptey was in for Gross and we played with a back 3 and wing backs which would push Eze and Olise back/nullify them. We've lacking psyicality with no Biss or Mwepu as well.

Please, please be wrong.
Just the slow centre midfield that concerns me - I hoped we might put out a midfield to dominate; I fear being over-run there now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3-0. Gross with a goal and 2 assists.

Are you high?

He'll still be running out of the tunnel while the rest of them are coming back in for Half-time

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We always save our worst for Palace at home, and that line up looks set not to disappoint yet again.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I like the line-up. This will be loose. 3-2 Albion take the points. There will be cards.

UTA #LOOSEAF

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Gross vs Gallagher, Olise, Eze etc seems a bold move. I don't think he'll have the legs to track any of them but we will see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports