Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Watching us trying to score a goal is ****ing painful

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Winless run is very concerning now, what with the amount of missed chances, and the final humiliation, beaten by the scum. I've got shingles at the moment, a win would have cheered me up!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Yep, that ones down to the manager. He tried something that was never going to work. We needed pace today, he gave us Mooy. I like him, but not when we needed someone to run on to the ball.
MOM? Schelloto

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Created plenty of chances to win. Palace not as many. Our team simply isn't capable enough.

But many will just look for blame and quote the instant utopic answer :ffsparr:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Palace are an absolutely rubbish team, Zaha and Benteke were almost comical up front on the counter attack, yet we still lost.

Maupay is so wasteful and needs to be dropped. This rubbish player who cannot finish at all should be shipped out of the club. That was disgusting.

March was a waste of space as usual.

Mooy over-rated.

Again against weak opposition we failed to take 3 points despite dominating and playing pretty football.

That is not going to help us stay in the Premier League.

propper

Dec 29, 2018
FFS how can the system be working when we haven’t won since December...............unbelievable muppertry!

He's got a point though! Mooy's gone way off the boil, Maupay can't hit a barn door. My only criticism would be that Potter is leaving it too late to go direct. It was the obvious move and he waited too long.

I can see from your other vitriol-fuelled post against the manager what kind of a fan you are though. That kind of language is uncalled for. The players must do more - we're not safe yet and a few seem too comfortable.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can't really blame Potter's tactics when we missed 3/4 sitters and absolutely dominated.

Pretty much at peace with relegation now, at least it should mean we lose fewer games and my weekends aren't ruined as frequently.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
24 shots 8 on target and clowns are blaming the manager :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 3.24.33 PM.png

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That was heartbreaking, so many decent chances. This is why finishers are worth so much money.

I think I'll give NSC a miss for a few days. Night all.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here