Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Coleman88

May 30, 2008
Blackpool
"Don't let them play out otherwise they'll destroy ya" - Haha brilliant from Claridge.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Get in to them."

"f*** them up."

Attachments

• harry15.jpg
    harry15.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 589

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Your welcome to have some although i don#t have a car, i brew real ale, i don't know if that's your thing? where u in notts?

Bingham. And it's closer to my thing than Banana Liquer. Although it does have a bit of a kick to it when mixed with the old grappa. Tastes f***ing awful mind.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Can't wait to get home to listen on radio only 15 mins to go until there come on Brighton!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"f*** OFF PALACE"

charlesb.jpg

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Bingham. And it's closer to my thing than Banana Liquer. Although it does have a bit of a kick to it when mixed with the old grappa. Tastes f***ing awful mind.

Ah cool, i'm in Hucknall. I brew pale ale and have got quite good at it, I did some work experience and Magpie brewery opposite meadow lane. Currently drinking a Darkstar Hophead clone, tastes almost the same. If you're going to forest game i'll bring a couple of bottles pre-match.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
My misses has cooked lambshanks with purple broccli, carrots and spuds.
I'm downstairs in my office eating alone with a glass of Chateau neuf du pape listening to the radio!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here