Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good. We won......I really hope we keep winning and do great this season. But honestly, I can't remember ever feeling less elated about a Brighton win than I do at the moment, except maybe Blackpool in 1978 - but even then I was excited about the next season - couldn't wait! Sorry if that upsets anybody, but you are welcome to your feelings, and after following the Albion since 1957/58, that's the way I feel.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Crawley 1 - 0 Ipswich

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ulloa was at the game according to bbc sussex

He was.

Was milling around with supporters outside the stadium before the game. He was smiling broadly and anyone who wanted a 'selfie' with him...he was very obliging. Absolute gent.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Oh..and the game tonight was utter shite until Agustein went off.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But if you are flying from London to the North East, you don't fly over Birmingham?

I was thinking that. At least the pilot has got the right country.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Well done Albion, got there eventually. Chicksen sounded good, Agustein bad and Calderón like he might be past his best??

That would be the short version. The biggest difference in the second half that I saw was we played more down the left, which meant that we didn't have so much of the Calderon/Bruno/Greer backpassing that killed most attacking moves in the first half.

O'Grady also picked up in the second half, although we very obviously still need our first choice striker.

Can't help but wonder how we would have done with a midfield diamond of Toko/Crofts/March/Stephens. Also now thinking that after a striker the next position on the priority list is a right wingback.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Looks like the 3 points could be ours!

1389350386-ASHLEY%20BARNES.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
But if you are flying from London to the North East, you don't fly over Birmingham?

I'm not so sure, I recall flying back from Newcastle last year, certain the pilot said we would fly over Manchester, down to Birmingham, then down west of Guildford and into LGW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here