Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Well done lads. Did what we had to do. Birmingham going to extra time with Cambridge so may be tired for the weekend.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Nice to see Kemy can still turn a game. If he'd *#*ked off earlier we could have scored three.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sounds like a through ball to Macca and he scored. Play to his strengths (like Peterborough did) and he is a great striker IMO.

Against a league 2 team

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Everything is gonna be ok.....we lost 3 1 to Newport this time last season = progress

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
I have no doubt we will beat Birmingham at the weekend because they are serious dog shite and Clarke will be getting sacked very soon. It will lead us to thinking we are going up. But we're not.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Didn't see the game as I was at work and he may have had a great game but is caught out against pace too often for a team with top half expectations. I think Upson really covered the gaps at the back well last year, would just like to see a young player coming through in our back four.
Youth will come through the ranks but for now we need experience and calm heads.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It didn't sound pretty, but a win is a win and that can only breed confidence. I'd like to see Dunk keep his place now, Hughes can play and has often played left back. Cms must start and Lualua is still our game changer, but can we afford to start without him???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here