[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ohhhhhhh 2-0 CMS were being spoiled now !! :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
How do we change it then ? What would you do?

Sadly, i think the answer is 'you don't'. The board have set out their stall. It's clear that BHAFC is a club that is going to be operated with commercial success, as well as on-field success, well and truly in mind. You can't blame them, or supporters for wanting 'success', and sure, one day they may be rewarded and we might become a Stoke or (dare i say it) Southampton. But, i think quite a few older (i'm 33!!) supporters will get lost along the way.
Problem is, over the last ten years or so, i've started to hate football and what it has become, but i've always loved the Albion. The way things have gone, ever since the stuff with Poyet, i now barely even care.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I thought Greer was outstanding on Saturday!

Didn't see the game as I was at work and he may have had a great game but is caught out against pace too often for a team with top half expectations. I think Upson really covered the gaps at the back well last year, would just like to see a young player coming through in our back four.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CMS only needs another 29 to reach his target for this season.
Maksimenko on , Chicksen off , Fenelon on , O'Grady off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports