Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
79th minute goal by a defender when were playing 4-3-3 MENTAL !!!
And our first eleven out too. GRIM

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I've got a good deal on hose pipes, if you're all interested.

Should fit perfectly over a car exhaust you miserable *******s.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Nothing in return, yet? I'd imagine he knew very well what may or may not happen as far as outgoings were concerned. It's a bit dramatic to suggest he has been deceived.

The players we've been linked with have gone,I'm sure he never expected to be this low on squad when the season started.i know there's no player at the moment that we know of but you don't sell 7/8mil striker and not have a replacement,club knew Ulloa was going for ages,or the clubs just having a clear out coz the players that have gone are all Gus lovers

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I hope not :( Greer has been on borrowed time for a while now IMHO. Would not be too bad if we had other defenders with some pace but Calde, Greer, Hughes, Bruno is a back four that most OAP's could out pace. Would rather Dunk plus one of Greer/Hughes otherwise what is the point in giving him a new 4 year deal.
I thought Greer was outstanding on Saturday!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Greer MotM , I would have given it to Stockdale.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I am so worried about us scoring goals
Great dunk scored, but covering huge cracks
We will truly struggle for goals, our competitors are all capable of knocking in a number of goals to kill off games.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
As an ATTACKING fullback, not defensively ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has that got to do with it? He's a fringe player as he's playing better than any of our first team players. What does it matter at what capacity he does it?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Put that in yer pipes and f'ing smoke it... you miserable bunch of sods... I'm disgusted by the overwhelming sentiment herein. Tossers will always be tossers I guess.

They've had 1 shot on goal FFS, 1! and yet we're a shambles ay? WTF are you lot on.

Jesus wept.

Kosh

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here