Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I'm with you, we'll go on an unbeaten run now till well after Easter. The squad is already brimming with confidence and will kick on from here. No new signings neded, Kemy for Captain and £15M profit for season

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Thats it panic over.............we have scored..........were a great side again with a great squad...................................................oh wait....................................:shit:

Don't be fooled!

Struggling against a league 2 team......................sickening!!!

:facepalm:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Until TB stops his obsession with foreign managers were not getting out of this league.

Gus was our passport out of this league. The way he had us playing was magical. His ability to spot and sign talent was something special.

Nationality has nothing to do with it,

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
well done, still, this does not change anything

Of course it does. Look at how many Champ teams are losing to lower league opposition. Last season we got beaten by Newport County at this stage FFS and remember what we did after that. This site continually amazes me with how many pints half empty people there are.

Good for Dunky boy.....

TNBA

TTF

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
A sense of community perhaps? A sense of togetherness? Less sterile. Less corporate. More about the family and the individual. Less about stewards, prices, transport and 'friendly warnings'. I dunno,

I'm sure a little bit of good news on the pitch will lift the Albion libido.

How do we change it then ? What would you do?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Dunk - dropped to the bench for sat

I hope not :( Greer has been on borrowed time for a while now IMHO. Would not be too bad if we had other defenders with some pace but Calde, Greer, Hughes, Bruno is a back four that most OAP's could out pace. Would rather Dunk plus one of Greer/Hughes otherwise what is the point in giving him a new 4 year deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here