Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We converted Virgo into a striker , is the same about to happen to Dunk ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Until TB stops his obsession with foreign managers were not getting out of this league.

Yes, the nationality of the managers is definitely the big problem here. Nothing to do with their experience, or motivating ability, or ability to attract players, or their knowledge of the league, or that they tend to p1ss off after a year for reasons unspecified. No, it's their passports. That's what matters.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Seems that way.

Something's not right when you enjoyed going to what was the worst ground in the football league, with low crowds, absolute dross on the pitch, and no beer more than going to the Amex. Can't put my finger on exactly why it's the case, but it's bloody depressing.

A sense of community perhaps? A sense of togetherness? Less sterile. Less corporate. More about the family and the individual. Less about stewards, prices, transport and 'friendly warnings'. I dunno,

I'm sure a little bit of good news on the pitch will lift the Albion libido.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Until TB stops his obsession with foreign managers were not getting out of this league.

Foreign has nothing to do with it, surely? Poyet and Hyppia have two decades wprth of experience in the English leagues. We've reached the playoffs twice, gazumped by free spending clubs nicking the automatic places and losing in the lottery of the playoffs.

British managers might have a better record of promotion, but there are more of them. There's plenty of British managers who finished below us.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
A sense of community perhaps? A sense of togetherness? Less sterile. Less corporate. More about the family and the individual. Less about stewards, prices, transport and 'friendly warnings'. I dunno,

I'm sure a little bit of good news on the pitch will lift the Albion libido.

A sense of "yeah its shit, but its ours" type of thing. You knew everyone around you was out and out a proper albion fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here