Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
at ****ing last
1-0
Dunk

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
we are shit great crowds shit shit shit shit team if bloom wants to keep good crowds we need ****ing good players

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
That's not the point really. Most teams in the Championship are largely playing their 2nd team. Hyypia is playing the majority of first teamers who don't seem to have a clue as to that they should be doing. Pre season has been a shambles and so is the season so far.

Slight difference is that we are wining

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
The problem is, we are 'linked' with several players, who move somewhere else, and the club are very cloak and dagger about things, they mention FFP all the time, we see other clubs with a total disregard for it, yet the club doesn't actually come out and say

Yes. We wanted to sign This player, but Forest offered more money, and a bigger signing on few etc

If we were told more about who we wanted and who we attempted to sign, I think we would have a little more sympathy

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Same here.... at Withdean I didn't miss a home game for 5 years from 2006-2011, including Paint Pot and even that FA Youth game. It didn't matter to me when we were hopelessly bottom of the Championship losing 11 games in a row, I'd still follow the Albion home & away - but that's when the club still had its identity - despite being absolutely potless we managed to convince Bobby Z to stay for an extra year, made an ambitious bid for Sidwell etc.

But now this whole money, money, money, FFP bollocks has really drained my passion for the club. We've made in excess of £14m in player sales, released several of our highest earners, got the highest attendances and amongst the most expensive tickets in the league - and the purse strings are still so tight that we haven't even got the squad to put a few past a poor league two outfit.

If we're customers, not fans - then improve the product. If you think financial times are tough now, imagine what it would be like in League One....

This is exactly how i feel. Been slipping away since we moved to Falmer, almost letting go...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here