Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
I didn't think it was possible that we could find new depths to our performances. At this rate we'll score even fewer than last season.
I'd be really interested to know what Bloom & Barber's definition of entertainment is. Bringing Lua Lua on for a few flashes of cut inside/shoot week in and week out doesn't cut it for me.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I bet all those Barnes haters wish he was still with us

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
6 championship sides losing at the moment, it's not just us struggling

That's not the point really. Most teams in the Championship are largely playing their 2nd team. Hyypia is playing the majority of first teamers who don't seem to have a clue as to that they should be doing. Pre season has been a shambles and so is the season so far.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Same here.... at Withdean I didn't miss a home game for 5 years from 2006-2011, including Paint Pot and even that FA Youth game. It didn't matter to me when we were hopelessly bottom of the Championship losing 11 games in a row, I'd still follow the Albion home & away - but that's when the club still had its identity - despite being absolutely potless we managed to convince Bobby Z to stay for an extra year, made an ambitious bid for Sidwell etc.

But now this whole money, money, money, FFP bollocks has really drained my passion for the club. We've made in excess of £14m in player sales, released several of our highest earners, got the highest attendances and amongst the most expensive tickets in the league - and the purse strings are still so tight that we haven't even got the squad to put a few past a poor league two outfit.

If we're customers, not fans - then improve the product. If you think financial times are tough now, imagine what it would be like in League One....

Glad i'm not the only one.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here