[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to the BBC, "Attempt saved. Kemy Agustien (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal" - but not significant enough for them to count it as a shot on target, apparently!

I think it has been recorded as a misdirected pass :thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It's something which is actually hard to come to terms with, but I honestly don't think i've ever cared as little about the club as I currently do.

I've been to Whaddon Road a few times, and used to look forward to it, likewise the games at Withdean (notably the cup game where they brought 36 fans). But tonight? I couldn't even be bothered to go along.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Lualua will come on and score now and people will bang on about how he's better as a sub AGAIN even though when he started on Saturday it was out ofpposition AGAIN.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
4-4-2 simple Sami's system none of our players can execute it seems to be floored maybe great in Germany but absolutely shiiiite in the English Championship oh and Cap one cup!! :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports